This is a 14 page story I’ve been working on for the past couple months (which is why there’s been a slow down in updates). I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it!
Dressed to kill.
ALRIGHT ASSHOLES IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY
Let’s start with the good shit
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU (possibly) WINNING?
- A gameboy color (used. it works. i tried it. fits like a motherfucking glove)
- RWBY on DVD
- Team Nice Dynamite necklaces (both)
- All 6 of these sticker packs that are cute as dicks (the ah ones) (x)
- Any 1 RT poster of your choosing
- Any 1 RT t-shirt of your choosing
- and whatever the fuck else I want to throw in. i might update this or it’ll just be goddamn surprise WHO KNOWS
HOW DO I WIN THESE MAGICAL PRIZES, MICOOVAV? WELL, SIT DOWN SON BECAUSE HERE’S THE NITTY GRTITTY
- YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME. duh. it’s a follower giveaway.
- like. reblog. everything counts
- i’ll pick a random number, as per usual
- and it ends on March 7th at Midnight PST
HAVE FUN BUSTAS
I’ve added a few more items to this giveaway!
Now you will also get all four RT card decks for all you RT card deck needs
so have fun and good luck suckas!!
TOMORROW NIGHT I’M PICKING A WINNER SO MAKE SURE YOU’VE ENTERED IF YOU’RE INTERESTED AND IF YOU’VE ALREADY ENTERED FEEL FREE TO ENTER AGAIN. AND AGAIN.
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
Daft Punk and those suits. ♥
can someone whos not in the Kingdom Hearts fandom please explain this gif
that ice cream acheived sentience
I didn’t even bother using the original color palette for Ivan’s hair/face… Anyway, GOD THIS POSE WAS HARD TO DO?? But I think it turned out alright…